Rompers & Jumpsuits
Rompers and Jumpsuits are my favorite styles for Summer. They are the best playsuits – easy to wear and care for.
I’m a busy full-time working mother of a 6-year-old daughter, and I try to spend as much of my spare time as possible to hang out with her. While we are busy creating precious memories, spending any time to put together outfits seemed unnecessary. But, that doesn’t mean I don’t care about my look. I just want something fun and easy to style. Therefore, rompers and jumpsuits become my go-to play suits.
If you are a busy mom like me or a person who has a very busy summer schedule, rompers and jumpsuits can become your best friends as well.
I created a wishlist for people who appreciate easy summer styles.
From left to right, top to bottom:
1) SHEIN Square Neck Button Accent Wide Leg Jumpsuit
2) Frill Layered Self Tie Vertical Striped Romper
3) SHEIN Knot Front Plunging Neck Batwing Romper
4) SHEIN Lace Insert Bishop Sleeve Eyelet Embroidered Romper
5) Vertical Striped Button Front Romper
6) Drawstring Waist Grid Print Cami Jumpsuit
7) Cut Out Knot Front Floral Cami Romper
8) Criss Cross Back Floral Romper